Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Tres

Oh dear Puerto Vallarta, you are kind of a dumpy place aren't you? With your trash filled beaches, dirty water, and MOST ANNOYING people trying to sell me things everywhere I turned. I have never been so harassed in my LIFE! I was offered some POT, but had to decline. That was by far the best offer I had that day! Here is how it went, "HEY LADY! You want some necklace? Almost free? Just 25 dollar? (No thanks!) OK Lady, for you I give for just 20 dollar. Great price!! (Um, they are nice, but no thanks!) OK lady, how about 10 dollar. (Really, NO! But thanks!) ALRIGHT LADY, how about I give you fie necklace for fie dollar. Come on lady. (How about I punch you in the face?)

No really it was bad. But here are the pictures, oh and after these pics the rest were taken on a disposable camera because our camera went swimming in Puerto Vallarta, and it didn't like it much either and broke. SAD!

From *
From *
From *
From *
From *

0 comments: