Friday, February 18, 2011

Orangch-ya-glad!

Mornings! Blah! Ice cold mornings like these make getting out of bed nearly impossible. I think I have the most comfortable bed ever, and my room is so dark and peaceful that some days I wonder if I could sleep forever! Bears hybrinate for the winter, why can't Moms?

I am a deep sleeper, always have been. The things I have slept through in my life might lead one to believe that I have partial, scratch that, full hearing loss.

I had some pretty amazing dreams last night. I won't go into too much deatail, mostly because the details are already leaving my tired mind, but they were worth sleeping for. I was having fun in my dreams, I was all warm and cozy in my bed, and I did not want to wake up.

Hell for me is accidently waking up to Steve's alarm clock. Yes, I fall back into a deep slumber almost instataniously, but it throws me off a little bit, and I miss out on a few extra seconds of sleep that I could have enjoyed. On the brightside, it makes my dreams even more intense and fun. Like today.

Then my alarm rang. It is always so sad. I rolled over to see Carson sitting next to me in my bed smiling and then he got a very serious look and said, "I am STARVING!" Grr! Out of bed and into the cold uncomfortable air of reality. Sometimes I try to continue my dreams while I am awake and in zombie mode, but it rarely works.
From 2011
I stumbled to the kitchen like a drunken sailor and noticed a nice note that Steve had left me. It made me smile. He is so good to me and it is always nice to be reminded of how FABULOUS I am... well at least he thinks so! If he could see me now. It ain't pretty!

From the office I heard a Brittney Spears video playing on YouTube. Looks like Kenna is awake. Instead of doing the appropiate motherly thing and telling my twelve year old she shouldn't be watching Brittney on YouTube my mind drifted back to my dream where I was trapped in a shopping cart that had been converted to a cage and I was cage-dancing down the isles of Costco while the other shoppers cheered me on. I was taking inventory for them and ROCKING the store while I was at it. You see Brittney, you are I are kinda the same. Well, in my dreams that is.

Before I knew it I had breakfast going and lunches made. I was getting energy and feeling great. There was cuteness all around me and kids laughing and smiling and reminding me why I actually love to get out of bed.
From 2011
Me and Carson made our daily juice and its intense citrus smell and heavenly sweet taste made me feel alive. I love my life, honestly with every bone in my body love my life. It seems like an amazing dream that I never want to wake up from.

Orangch-ya-glad I didn't say bannana?

0 comments: