Monday, May 16, 2011

Slither!

The kids (well the boys) have wanted a snake forever!  I keep telling them to catch one and they can keep it.  Then I just laugh to myself thinking about how funny I am!  They will NEVER catch a snake!!  Right?  Well, we were out doing yard work and Carson started bugging me about the snake thing.  "Will you take me to buy a snake Mom?" 

"Go in the field and catch one.  Then you will have a snake..." my usual response.  No joke ten minutes later they come running back saying they caught a freaking snake.  WOW!


From 2011

Carson was terrified of it which is funny cause he wanted it most, but everyone eventually held it!

From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011

So it was of course cold outside so we kept the stupid thing in the house.  One day I was down in the basement and Coren yells down to me that the snake is loose.  I kept making him repeat himself until it sunk in and I ran upstairs and sure enough there he was crawling across the floor.  I had no choice I had to get him.  I did not want a snake loose in the house.  So I picked him up and threw him back into his cage and outside he went.  I was so bugged.  I don't know how he got out!  I broke it to the kids that he had to live outside again, FREE!  Pets are just not for me!  So we had a little goodbye ceremony and put him back in the crack in the pourch that he came from.  He likes it there, and we still get to see him all the time.

See ya SLITHER!

From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011

0 comments: