Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Um, I guess this is a scarecrow.

The birds are eating my garden. They are strawberry lovers for sure! Well, I am FED UP so I had the fam make me a scarecrow. It is for sure scary. Hope the birds are as scared of it as I am. If this works I will laugh but here goes...




And here it is. Basically what Steve would look like if he was a little taller, a little fatter, and had a pumpkin face.
Every time I look out my back window I jump a little! Oh, and you should see it when it is windy and it sways back and forth a little. Creepy! This is one garden you won't want to mess with!

4 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

Can you imagine looking out of your windows at night and seeing Mr. pumpkin head in your garden?!?!?! Too scary and funny:)

Mandy said...

I'm peeing my pants right now. LOL!!!!
I love the pumpkin man! His big old blue/purple/whatever face is hilarious!
Very clever you guys.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

love bug momma said...

my kids are seriously amused with it! Mom, it has pants and everything!!