Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HOLY Tomato

I have to admit that it is pretty funny to think back to the first part of summer when I was SO DANG worried about my garden and if it was going to survive. It has more than survived, and all I can say is HOLY FREAKIN TOMATO'S! They are coming out of my ears. I walk outside and all I see is little red balls everywhere, surrounded by millions of zucchini's. I won't complain, but really how many tomato's can a person eat. We eat salsa, bruschetta, homemade pasta sauce, BLT's, and pretty much every other tomato related item you can eat. Here is Coren with one days worth of tomato's. Lesson learned. Do not stress about the garden, it will grow~

From *



2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

SWEET! I am bringing over your visiting teaching message (from August) and I want a zucchini (or 5)!!! I will make you zucchini cake!!! It's so FABULOUS!!!

dennisandsong said...

SOOO Jealous!! I want tomatoes coming out of my ears!!! Jar it, it's so easy!!!