Monday, April 18, 2011

Corens first soccer game


Finally, finally, FINALLY!  I think Coren has tried almost every sport, well a lot anyways.  He is always pretty good at them, but isn't interested to try very hard at them.  He has been begging me to do soccer and I finally said okay.  Glad I did.  He is in love.  He got out there and looked like he had been playing forever.  He started out as goalie, even though they weren't supposed to have a goalie.  He was really great at it.  I did hear some Dad say, "That Coach doesn't know what he is doing.  They aren't supposed to have goalies."  To which I came really really close to replying, "why don't you get off your fat ass and be the coach then?"  But I held back.   Finally the coach (Dad) made him get out on the field and the second he did I started filiming and BAM  he scores.  I never catch the cool moments on film.  I was so excited.  He went on to score another goal and did such a great job. 

I think we have found his sport!

From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011


From 2011

0 comments: