Monday, June 11, 2012

Christmas Day!

 I am SO far behind on this blog, that I am updating this post 6 months after Christmas.  That is crazy.  The crazier part is that it is almost Christmas again, so that is EXCITING.  I love Christmas.  What I love most about it is seeing how excited the kids to get that one thing that they wanted SO BAD!  Of course, sometimes their requests are so $$ that it can't happen, but when we can get them something fun I think I am as excited as they are.  This year the kids couldn't even think of what they wanted for the most part.  Spoiled kiddos.  But Coren for SURE wanted a giant Lego set.  I was also SO excited to get Kenna her own laptop.  She had no idea it was coming. 

We started out the day at Little America for breakfast with Grandpa Johns (forgot my dang camera) and then hung out at home the rest of the day.  The kids played and played and were all SO happy with what they got.  Now...I guess I better start thinking about what to get them this year!














0 comments: