Friday, November 13, 2009

Cash Back!!

I just found the greatest website.  It pays you to shop online.  First, you get a $5 cash bonus just for signing up, then you get discounts and cash back for your online purchases.  It is a sweet deal.  I already earned 6.25 and I only bought one thing online.  I was just excited about it and wanted to share... especially now with all the online Christmas shopping.

I don't want to be a walking advertisement, or email this to all my friends, but if you are interested, leave a comment on this post and I will send you all the details.
Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Clint and Shari said...

Let me in on this lil secret of yours:)

The Jacobson Family said...

Definately tell me how to do this!! We missed u guys at the cabin.

Mare said...

Since we live in such a commercial area with stores everywhere (not really) we do most of our shopping on line. Pray do tell!

Kim said...

Please share!