Thursday, November 5, 2009

The latest.

Time is cruising by.  I can't handle it!  So, I guess it is time for a quick update on what we are all up to.

The basement is SO close to being done.  It is driving Steve crazy that he doesn't have a lot of time to work on it.  Three days and we could get carpet... that is what I keep hearing over and over!  In the meantime, Kenna is just as anxious, because she wants to move down.  However, I told her that she cannot move down until her room stays clean for two months.  For whatever reason she is having a hard time keeping it clean.
Coren is obsessed with his train.  He plays with it nonstop.  If he moves rooms, the train and all the track come along.  He is also getting really good at tumbling and can cartwheel like nothing you have ever seen before!
Carson recently had some dental work done.  A cavity to be exact!  He was numb all night, and it was pretty funny.
I was at the dentist with him, getting a cavity fixed myself, HIGH as a kite on the laughing gas, which is the only reason that I love the dentist.  I told the staff that it is my one legal high a year and that I love it more than anything.  The assistant told me to "relax and suck it in" and boy did I.  Later she came back to check on me and said, "your lovin it, oh yeah, lovin it!"  I told her that I never wanted it to stop.  (It sounds a little weird now that I am typing it, but it was all pretty normal while I was there.)

It is the best.  If you haven't done it you are crazy.  I am not trying to push you towards drugs, but come on, take a break from life and float away while at the dentist.  You won't feel a thing, and if you do, you won't even care!  It is a trip!

The weirdest is when the turn it off and you feel yourself coming back to reality.  It is like you are entering the room again, but you never remember leaving.  You also feel a little sad knowing that it is over.  Oh well!  There is always next time.

I came home still a little out of it and Steve told me that the reason it feels that way is because it cuts off the oxygen to your brain.  He even mentioned brain cell loss.  I still highly recommend it.  I will be back for more.  6 months and counting!

Speaking of Steve he is doing great, just working hard, feeling lucky to have me as his wife so that I can embarrass him,  and having ADD.  What's new?

0 comments: