Thursday, January 26, 2012

Football Stars!~!~

The boys are football LOVERS!  Especially Carson!  They are so cute out on the field.  We made the mistake of telling them we would pay them for flag pulls, interceptions, and touchdowns, and it cost us a pretty penny.  I guess it was good motivation.  Towrds the end I started to say that I would get them a kids meal if they did good, just because it was so much cheaper, and they thought it was a bargain. 

Carson wants to play tackle next fall, and I have totally mixed emotions, especially due to the time commitment.  But... at the same time it is hard to not let your child do something they are so excited about and will love so much.  I don't want him to grow up thinking he had NFL potential and i took it all away from him.  On the flip side if he does go far, he better hook me up!  Pay me back for all of the cash I dish out each season to reward him for his skills!!








0 comments: