Thursday, January 26, 2012

A week with the cousins

We had a really fun with with the cousins.  Brooke and Marcelo decided to go on a last minute vacation and the kids got to come and stay with us.  I think that we had more fun than they did on their trip.  The kids loved spending time together, and they all did so good.  We didn't do a whole lot, other than just hang out, but that was mostly becuase my kids were in school!  That was the one down fall.  Half way through their stay Coren got to dog sit Yoshi, the neighbors dog.  That added even more excitement to our week!  The kids all loved the dog, but I am not sure how the dog felt about all of the kids!!  ha ha

I am not sure if they will ever dare to come back to the crazy house, but I hope they do.  Cute kiddos!























0 comments: