Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am freaking old!

I swear every year I get older and every year it gets worse!  This year I turned 34.  It seems like I just turned 30, and I remember 30 seeming like the wrost thing ever!  34 just seems so close to 35 and then 40, and then 50... oh boy!  I feel like I work up on my 34th birthday looking like an old woman.  Was it in my head?  Maybe!  Still I have the hardest time acting excited for my birthday.  The kids are SO excited for it, and I am just fighting back my suisidal tendencies!  I think it is kind of unfair this whole aging thing.  Wy can't we look better with age?  It would only make sense right.

The one thing that saved me is that I don't feel 34.  That might be a problem all in itself.  I fell like a teenager!  HA!

Kenna was so cute and made me a cake all on her own.  She was so cute and decorated it all up for me.  I love that girl!  She is such a great kid, and pretty cute I must say!



0 comments: