Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just another day at the beach...

We decided to go and ride our bikes along the beach.  We were all loving it until Coren got two flat tires.  So we set out on foot and found tons of things to do and see.  It was a pretty cool day, so I left the suits and towels back at the hotel.  I should have known better!

Before I knew it Kenna and Carson were in the water jumping around.  They started to get pretty wet.  Their sucker Dad said that they could get in and took them to the local beach store.  Next thing I knew Kenna had a cute new swimsuit, and they all had a boogie board.  It was cold.  I reminded them all that we didn't have towels, but they were fine with it.  I told Carson that he could wear his shorts, and Coren that he could sport his good lookin' undies!  I watched them all play around, got pooped on by a stupid bird, and then waited for them to come and complain that they were cold.

Coren came first, and then Carson.  Kenna froze her butt off and caught some waves, and then complained.  Ten minutes later we took the freezing kids and their new boogie boards to the car.





0 comments: