Wednesday, January 26, 2011

what have I done?

Let me tell you what is happening to me right now.

It all started with bad roots. They were in need... bad need.

Shari, my hair girl, fell down the stairs. Broken foot. Can't call her.

Took matters into my own hands. Bought a hair dye at WalMart. First mistake. I went with the one on clearance for 50% off. Plus I had a $2.00 coupon. Got it for $3.00. Not my first color choice. Why do I do this?

It is on right now. My eyes are burning. So bad! I can barely see. But I blog? I know, weird!

Why do my eyes burn?

To make it worse my head is starting to burn. Is this normal? I feel abnormal. I have never had this sensation before. Usually it is pain free.

I feel the need to itch. Can I itch? But at the same time the burning is getting worse. I might lose skin over this. Really! Oh my!

I have five minutes left of this thing. I am not really sure what to do. I am having little awake nightmares of my hair falling out, or turning orange or gray... or worse.

Bald is beautiful, right? Or what if I just get one big old bald spot. WOW, now that would be HOT!

Holy crap! I am starting to panic. And the pain is getting worse. Now my nose is even running. Should my nose run?

I feel cold too... but I think that is unrealated.

This does smell kind of good though.

The worst part is that I don't even know if I will like this color. I better like this color.

Now I have to go to Shari next time and have her laugh at this mess I am creating. She is so nice that she will probably even tell me that it looks good. The baldness and orangeness that is.

Time to go wash........ FINALLY!

Well, I am back. I am even kind of happy. The pain is gone. My nose is still running so I am possibly getting a cold. That part sucks!

I kind of like the color. Blue suits me. KIDDING! It looks highlighted. Go figure. PLUS, there was a huge BONUS. The conditionar that came with it was amazing. LOVE IT!

I lost the usual amount of hair during the shower. What a relief.

Deep inside I feel the need to bleach my hair totally blond. The roots would be a nighmare, but I think I would like it. Maybe next time.

Moral of todays story. Brandi is bored, and don't try this at home!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

what?? all this and no picture for us??

love bug momma said...

ya! where's the pic? you're hilarious!