Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back in the day....

I remember being in Elementary School (Wow, I must have a good memory!) and having little crushes.

Back then, in the good old days, if someone liked you, or you liked them, you would pass them a note that read:

DO YOU LIKE ME?
            (circle one)
                Yes
                NO

Then you would later get a note passed back revealing the answer, and either be happy or sad.
Last night Makenna was in checking her email.  She had an email from a boy named Trevor that read:

"Do you like me?  Please reply yes or no, and then I will reply back to you."
To which she responded, "Uuuuuuhhhhhh yah.  Ummmmmm sure."

How romantic!!!  And oh how the times have changed!

4 comments:

love bug momma said...

And it begins. . .

Taylor Family said...

Haha! I am sure she would be thrilled to know you made a post about that!

packerfanpearson's said...

We always past a note that said "will you go with me?" We were in 5th grade, I don't know where we were going.

Mare said...

I was recently wondering how it was done these days. I guess notes have now all been replaced with texts and electronics...how sad - now they can be erased before mom can get to them!