Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning.

This was the least traditional of all of our Christmas mornings.  Usually the kids all sleep in one room and then call for us to come and get them when they wake up.  I get the camera ready... and so on and so fourth.  This year Kenna was gone in the morning and we woke up at 8am to Coren yelling, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!!!!  He ate all of the cookies.  HOLY!"  My first thought was, oh great they came out, which was followed quickly by... Good!  He said HOLY and not his usual HOLY SHIT!  This is great progress for him!!!  

I was pretty scroogish this year.  I just never got into the Christmas spirit.  I tried, but gave up when I realized it just wasn't going to happen.  If anything I was glad Christmas was here, cause that meant it was over.  Seeing the kids all excited was so cute, and I have to admit that for a few hours I felt a little Christmasish!

Coren was so excited to give Kenna a seal statue that he found at the dollar store.  He thought it was the coolest thing!!!  She was a great sport.
Kenna got stuff for her room.  Her room is going to be the BOMB!!!  She is so excited.
Carson got a big remote control truck.  It was a surprise and he loved it.
Coren wanted one thing.  More GeoTrax.  He was excited when he got lots of them, and is playing with them right this very second!!!

The boys also got some helicopters which have great potential, but break too easily.  I think I might try to return them.  We will see.  They gave them some good entertainment, but won't make it very long sadly!

Good-bye Christmas, I hope I am happy to see you next year.  BA-HUMBUG!

0 comments: