Thursday, December 10, 2009

A sign of things to come?

Today while eating his waffles, Carson was looking intently at the bottle of syrup.  After a minute or two, he turned to me and said, "I wish Aunt Jemima had light skin and long blonde hair!"  

A few minutes later Makenna walked in.  She had a little grin on her face and said, "Randy... you know my coach... well he has a six pack.  And, he is SO hot!" (note- Randy is twenty something!!!)

Luckily Coren was still asleep, that was all I could handle for one day.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

HAHA! Get ready for the Hormones!!!!!

Mare said...

That's it a white aunt Jemima - and Makenna is totally scaring me! My daughter isn't too much younger than she is, and I'm just not ready for that!

amelia said...

your kids are SO FUNNY!!! i love 'em!
they can be so "off color" sometimes, so witty too! love it! 3 :)