Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let it snow (no more)

I was so exited because it finally quit snowing.  I went out for my tenth time of shoveling hoping that I would get a break for a few days.  No sooner than I finished, it started to snow again.  I just laughed.  I went into the house, got my flip flops out of the closet and set them by the front door.  I decided that if it doesn't warm up soon, I am packing those flip flops and flying somewhere warm, like Hawaii!!  
Also, I was smart this week and put the garbage out in front of the house and not in the driveway.  Steve will be so proud of me when he gets home!

1 comments:

dennisandsong said...

It's warmER in Vegas. I think I am ruined though, it's been in the 50's and I am FREEZING! I don't think I could handle snow! Hawaii sounds good, beaches, suntans, can't get much better.