Friday, January 8, 2010

Drama Mama!

It's always something. Right? Late last night when he should have been asleep, Carson walked out holding his mouth declaring an emergency! He opened his mouth a little and all I saw was blood. It was then that the flood gates opened and he was freaking out. Carson doesn't like pain. He explained that he had somehow turned his tooth around and it was stuck that way.
To me it was simple, I would just turn the tooth back around, or better yet yank it out. But that was hard to do when he wouldn't let me touch his mouth. Finally he decided that if I didn't get it out then it would fall out in his sleep, he would choke and die. The only problem was he still wouldn't let me try to pull it out.
Finally he let me try a few times, I got it straightened out, but he was always yanking my hand away so I finally gave up. I assured him he would not choke in the night and that it would fall out in the day. That was a task.

Today he went to school looking pretty dorky with his tooth just hanging there. Makenna lectured me that you cannot send your son to school looking like a hobo, but I explained that you can when your child is slightly wimpish.
And yes, his tooth used to be straight in there!

3 comments:

love bug momma said...

GAG! I'm bringing my kids to your house if that ever happens! I'm a bigger pansy than him, for sure!

Mama Snow said...

too funny. SO when are we ever going to get together loser. We are so missing you guys. In fact I had a crazy dream about the john's last night. One day I will have to share ;0) lol

Mare said...

I LOVE the hobo tooth! We just lost a tooth, but it wasn't near as exciting as the hobo bit..