Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WOW, I scare myself!

Seriously, this seems too crazy to be true, but today I was in the McDonalds drive-thru, and I backed up and backed right into a car.  I wanted to punch myself in the face!!!  I didn't see it.  It came out of no-where!

I got out and luckily there was no damage.  The guy (who looked like he could care less) tried to open his door but it wouldn't open.  Then, he struggled to get his window down (yes, it was a nice car LOL) and I was like... "OH MY GOSH, I am SO sorry.  There is no damage but I feel so bad.  Do you want to look at it to make sure?"

He looks at me and says, "No, it's OK, this is my Dads car.  Do you need me to back up?"

It was the weirdest thing... but honestly why do I keep backing into things????

I am such a loser!

4 comments:

The Gorringes said...

Thanks for the laugh and try to keep driving in reverse to a minimum.

dennisandsong said...

hilarious! Things happen in 3's, so 2 down one to go!

amelia said...

that's too funny! glad it all worked out :)

Laurie N' Craig said...

Wow its almost as dangerous to drive behind you as it is to run behind you...