Friday, January 15, 2010

Problem=Solution

NO! This is not me at my 1988 aerobics class!
It is cold here in Utah. This morning I decided to let my treadmill have a break and got ready to brave the elements and run outside for once. As I got on my favorite running pants I sighed. My ankles are exposed and they get SO dang cold. Numb really! I looked around hopelessly for another option but came up with nothing. Finally, I used the Martha Stewart in me and came up with this crafty idea. Cut off some warm cozy socks just past the toes and VIOLA...
Kankle warmers!!!

Now... what to do about this knee sweat. Did you know that knees sweat? Well, they do! Especially when you have to wear knee bands to run so that your knees don't fall off. Another problem for another day.

I do think I might have started a trend here. Time will tell. I mean don't they look great? LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that-so retro! I actually have elbow sweat when I run; so weird.
Heather

amelia said...

i'm going to be checkin' out my front windows hoping to sneak a peek at those beauties! you're too funny!