Monday, July 12, 2010

Demolition Derby

IF you are looking for a good time, head on out to the annual Search and Rescue Demolition Derby in PRICE Utah! The whole town comes out. The good, the bad, the ugly, and those ones that are beyond words, or as I call them, my entertainment.

To be honest I should have spent the night taking pictures of the people because they were so interesting, but that would just be... well rude! So instead here are my party people enjoying the show and LOVING IT! Coren loved it more than the pictures reflect, he was just not in the mood for photo opportunities!




Here is what I realized from this night.

First, and most important, I am a huge fan of nachos with roasted jalapenos. Second, we love watching cars crash into each other. Third, would for sure be that I have the cutest kids ever. Fourth, is that there are some funny people out there who do such out of this world things that it brings me great joy to watch and listen to them. And last but for sure not least, I really do not want to live in Price Utah, but I loved to visit!

0 comments: