Monday, November 17, 2008

Bedtime.

                                       We're bringin' SEXY back!!!



People are probably beginning to wonder what goes on at the 'The John's House'. 

I know, we are pretty scary, and if you actually knew what went on, you would be even more fightened.  

Last night, we were all getting ready for bed.




Coren took one look at me in my interesting outfit (a nightgown with pants underneath, who does that?) and said, "WOW, you look cute!"  He was serious by the way...
I took one look at him in his 2T PJ's and started to laugh.  I told him that we were the best lookin' people in the house, in mismatched and small clothes.  He agreed.





We danced around and took some pictures of our cute selves!

We have no shame!  No shame at all!


The End.

3 comments:

Brandi Johns said...

The nightgown is pushed up. It it is usually just above my knees. What do you think I am?

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I think I should put a camera up in your house so that we can all see exactly what does go on there. My guess is that it would be pretty entertaining!

Taylor Family said...

I love it! You are such a fun mom!