Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SWEETS!



We took a field trip to the Sweets Candy Factory for Coren's preschool class.  It was tons of fun.  I let Carson sluff school like a nice Mom (Makenna couldn't cause she missed 2 days for DisneyLand) and the kids had a blast.  

It was so much fun, and very interesting to see how candy is made.  We got to have tons of free samples (always a bonus) and we all got to wear
hairnets!!   You couldn't ask for a better time!

This is the second time Mandy and I have worn hairnets together.  I am wondering if that is a sign or something...??  Do I see a factory in our future?  PLEASE NO!

Ariane, Me, and Mandy.  A bunch of BABES!

4 comments:

Brad and Marci said...

It looks like you guys have the funnest life! You are a champion at posting. Or I have the most boring life and I suck at posting. Take your pick it's one or the other.

Mandy said...

Um...no. I don't see a factory in our future. (Only unless we are the owners of it, of course.)

I will say though, that the free candy was much better than canning the dry milk.

We should really try to get our picture taken when we're not doing something crazy like running or wearing hair nets. A normal picture would be nice don't you think?

Kim said...

Looks and sounds like a great time!! I've wanted to go there, but with Talisa's allergies we can't go!

Taylor Family said...

YOU GIRLS ARE HOT!!!!