Monday, December 1, 2008

Carson's Feast!

Carson had a pre-Thanksgiving FEAST at school.  Each kid was able to dress up as either a Pilgrim or Native-American (don't call them Indians, they are Native-Americans... I learned that the hard way - lecture!)  Carson chose to be a Pilgrim.
I was even able to stalk Carson's girlfriend Micah enough to get a shot of her.  It didn't turn out very good, but here she is!  SO CUTE!
It was fun to see how outgoing and liked Carson is in class.  He is very comfortable and social.  He had a blast eating his random food and celebrating Thanksgiving with his class.
Kindergartner's are so cute.  It was a fun day!
And Carson sang me his song:
One little Two little Three little Native-Americans
Four little Five little Six little Native-Americans
Seven little Eight little Nine little Native-Americans
Ten Native-American boys.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Ummm, should I have gone to Elle's Thanksgiving feast? I didn't even think about that. Ooops...

Mandy said...

Oh wait, I'm retarded. I was thinking you went to Corens class. Good, now I don't feel like the slacker mom anymore.
Sorry for the unnecessary babble.

Mandy said...

Did I spell Coren's name right? I need to go check now.

Mandy said...

Yes I did. Look at that, I'm smarter than I thought. How many times should I comment on this?

Mandy said...

Carson buddy, you're a cutie!
I'm done now I promise.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha...I love the "revised" INDIAN song!!