Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chrsitmas Day

Christmas morning, the most exciting morning of the year!
The kids were so excited to find out that they got RockBand.
Carson wanted Lego Batman so bad.  He just kept hugging it!
Steve's new CD, "The Offspring" his favorite group!!
My new toothbrush!
Kenna is so funny.  She wanted a gift card.  So that is what she got.  It is weird that she is too old for toys now days.  She is growing up!
Carson and Coren had one main wish.  An Indiana Jones Whip.  They were happy boys!

Later that day my family all came out for dinner.  I had a huge meal to prepare, and just as it was all about to go into the oven our power went out.  It was a really bad thing.  And, to make matters worse, it didn't go back on.  SO, we packed up all of the food and drove to my parents to cook and eat.  It was kind of a disaster, but it turned out OK.  It will be something that we laugh about for years to come.

When we got home the kids decided that they wanted to sleep in our room.  I am the mean parent and told them to make a bed on the floor.  Next thing I knew Steve was bringing in their mattresses.  They were LOVING LIFE.
We have the cutest kids and we had a great Christmas together.


3 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

It looks like you had a fun christmas, that was to bad your power went out but I'm sure your dinner turned out great. We can't wait to see you at the cabin we are excited.

Taylor Family said...

How fun! I can't wait for Emma to get a little older! It looks like it gets even better! I'm glad you had a good Christmas despite the power outage.

Kim said...

What a great Christmas!! And to get RockBand!! YEAH!