Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wedding Part one.

Steve's sister got married .  The kids were SO excited, especially Makenna who got to be her Maid of Honor.  She told me that next to the bride and groom, she was the most important part of the wedding.  I agreed.

Makenna spent the entire night striking poses.  I would find her sitting in the middle of the floor looking at her bouquet and hoping the the cameraman would spot her and take a picture.  
Most of the Grand kids were in the wedding party and walked down the isle.  They looked so cute!


Makenna did not love walking down the isle with this dude, and hated even more getting her picture taken with him.  It was funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't weddings the best??! Tell Kenna she looks sooo pretty in those pictures!

dennisandsong said...

Cute pics. I can't believe I forgot my camra!
Looks like you guys partied down after we left!
Call me when you get a chance!
Song