Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduation

Today my cute little Coren graduated from pre-school.  He has gotten so big, and has learned so much.  We were all so proud of him.  His teacher told him to come looking "all nice and spiffy for her" and I think he choose a very nice outfit.  At first I wasn't sure if I should let him go without a shirt, but I figured the vest was basically a shirt so it couldn't hurt.



Coren has always been a trendsetter, and I wouldn't be surprised if his cowboy/suit look takes off.  I never thought I would be the Mom to let my kids dress themselves, but it is SO good for them, and you have to admit, he looks VERY cute!

Congratulations on graduating Coren!

4 comments:

dennisandsong said...

Very cute, what a milestone!! I am also glad Makenna made it home safe and sound!

Kim said...

CUTE!! I was actually driving by last night when you took these pics. What a great neighbor to help with your yard while Steve's gone!

love bug momma said...

Too cute! lil' wrangler!

Brooke said...

What a stud!