Monday, October 12, 2009

Crazy!


Isn't it weird how one day you can be here, and the next day you can be gone?  Anytime I hear about someone who dies it makes me so sad, even if I don't know them, because hearing about their life I realize how special they were... to someone.

There are so many people out there that I have never even met, and so many that I know... it is just a shame that we have to lose people.

That is my thought.  What does it have to do with the picture????  Nothing, but isn't it crazy too?  The picture does NOT do this yard justice.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh! I know this yard! It's by my friends condo in St. George. We always comment about it. How funny!

dennisandsong said...

You must be in wierd mood?? This is a wierd post for you!! It is hard to loose people, luckily we know we get to see people again even if they leave us before we are ready. I like to think about death as a see you later more than an end. That helps me be ok with it.
Call me soon. You are busier than me!