Monday, October 19, 2009

Watch out!

WARNING!!!
Do not let the smile fool you.  I am on a rampage!  If you do not have to come into contact with me, stay away, it is for your own good, trust me!   I am in a no bull, no hold back mood (otherwise known as being a total bitch) and making enemies all along my path of destruction.  

Tomorrow I will wake up, put on a smile, and go back to being nice.   Sorry to the many of you that hated me today, I will make it up to you... if that is possible!  Oh and thanks to those who understood, laughed, and said that they loved me anyways.  

Do they make a pill for this?

3 comments:

amelia said...

what's going on with you girl?
you make me laugh so hard!!!
i hope you have a better day!

Rosies said...

yes! that's the brandi I love!

dennisandsong said...

I totally love you! I think you rock, if someone thinks different, then they don't know you at all.