Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let's hear it for the girl!

Kenna had a swim meet this weekend.  She did awesome.  She hasn't had one for a few months, and it is obvious that she has improved tons.

Event           Previous Time               This meet
Freestyle                    25.03                                 19.91
Backstroke                  24.53                                  22.69
Breaststroke               31.56                                  27.84

We are SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO proud of her.  GO KENNA!

4 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Go McKenna! Watch out Michael Phelps!!!!

Clint and Shari said...

Yeah McKenna! Way to go:)

Kara said...

Go McKenna. Holy cow has she grown up! Where has time went.

Also I didn't have your address so I thought I would leave you a comment and let you know you are invited to my Scentsy open house on Wednesday night from 6:30-8:30. I just started selling it, so i'm doing a kick off party!! You can check it out on my blog! I would love to see you if you can come!!!

Mare said...

Wow - great job!!