Thursday, October 8, 2009

Grrrr, I am 32 now!

I know one thing, waking up to find that you are a year older is never a fun thing.  This year, on my 32nd birthday, I woke up and thought, "OH SHIT, I am 32 now!"  I rolled out of bed angry that I was aging, hoping to at least be a little "wiser" to find the kids up and ready to party.  They were in party hats and blowing little horns.  So cute!
On the table I found some presents and they had made me a sign with LEGOS that read:
MOM
32!
(I loved it, but wished it read Mom... happy 21st birthday you sexy thing!!)

I am so glad that my cute kids made me have a wonderful morning!  I spent the afternoon with my Mom, which was great!!  Later, Steve came home from work and surprised me and took me out to Pei Wei, my favorite!!!  My day was filled with calls, emails, gifts, and visits from so many of my awesome family and friends.  I am so blessed, even if I am 32.  Thanks everyone for a great Birthday!!!

6 comments:

amy said...

you look pretty dang good for being 32! At least you look 21 even if you aren't. :)
Happy Birthday!!

Kara said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I always know that it's somewhere by Kurts, but I always forget. Hop you had a good one!! And I would think that Steve still think that at 32 you are one HOT SEXY CHICA!

Walter Family said...

Happy Birthday, Brandi! I hope you had a great one! Your kids are so cute, how sweet of them to do all that for you! And you look way younger than 32! :)

Kim said...

What sweet kiddos! Happy late b-day!

dennisandsong said...

32 is not that bad, and you could so pass for 21!!! Glad you had a great day, you deserve it!!!

amelia said...

i am so glad you had a great day! it's crazy, 30s always seemed FOREVER far away... how did we grow up so fast?