Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Child Abused?

Last night I was getting Coren out of the tub and I noticed that he was COVERED in bruises and various injuries. If someone turned me into child services I might be nervous, HOWEVER anyone that has ever met Coren would be totally on my side. This kid is crazy. I could make a full time job out of following him around making sure that he doesn't do crazy stuff to get hurt. Whenever people are around him they always get nervous at the things he does. It is really pretty crazy.

So, I took some pictures of him. Unfortunately I don't have the best camera, so you can't even see everything, but here are some shots of his banged up body. When I saw him I got a little concerned and asked what happened. He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't even know!" That's my Coren.







DISCLAIMER: I do not beat my child. If anything, he beats me!

0 comments: