Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day Anniversary


WOW, I cannot believe that me and Steve have been married for 8 years! Every year I tease him that he wanted to marry me on Valentines Day so that he could just do one gift. This year he surprised me and gave me one HUGE gift that was the best surprise ever!

A few years ago a guy came door to door selling paintings. I feel in love with one and talked Steve into getting it for me. For the last few years it has been rolled up safely in my closet because I didn't really know what to do with it. I knew I wanted to put it in the basement, but I didn't know how to frame it or anything.

Steve came home from work Friday with a huge gift in his truck. I saw it so he let me have it. I had no idea what it could be because it was so big. I was so excited when I got it open and saw that he had made me this amazing frame. It was far beyond my expectations and made the painting look amazing. I am so excited!!!

I am such a lucky girl!

2 comments:

dennisandsong said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love it! What a great Valentine/Anniversary gift! I think Dennis did the same with my birthday/Anniversary!! Maybe it's a Johns thing!!! Funny.

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.