Monday, February 1, 2010

Speaking of Love

I LOVE MY KIDS! They are all just so cute.

The other day, Coren came out of his room in the morning. He had a piece of paper under his jammies. I asked what it was and he just ignored me so I moved on. I had more to worry about than a paper under someone's shirt. We took the kids to school, got Coren fed and then he went in to get dressed. He came out dressed and asked me to tie his shoe. As I was bending over tying it, all of the sudden I heard a THUD and looked over to see a paper folded up that Coren dropped next to me. He was silent. I lifted it up and on the outside it read, "To Mom From Coren."

As I opened it up I found this cute picture of a train and a airplane that he had spent tons of time making for me in bed the night before. He was so proud of it, and so excited to give it to me. It was the cutest thing. It was so funny that he was so nervous about giving it to me. It was really cute.

My kids all make me pictures and notes all of the time, I love it. I think I am the luckiest Mom in the world.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

ah.. what a little sweetheart!! Yes one lucky mama! :) And you deserve it!