Friday, January 16, 2009

You will survive!

In the last year we have lost many (OK all) of our pets.  Yesterday our last pet, our little red fish, finally died.  It has been struggling for a while now.  It now lives in the sewer.  R.I.P!

I thought about my horrible track record with pets... the one where they all die.  I can't seem to keep things alive.  In the last 10 years I have been able to keep just 4 things alive (and I guess myself too), and that would be these beauties....
Carosn 5 years, Kenna 10 years, Coren 4 years, and in the front row our only living plant of 4 years.  Sadly... each of these living things has been either dead several times and come back to life (that would be the plant), or nearly dead (the kids). Yes, the plant looks pretty thin and not so healthy, but look at those cute kids.  
I'd say I am doing a fine job!
Oh and ignore the tape on their faces.  It doesn't look as funny in the picture as it looked in real life!

2 comments:

Kim said...

At least you are doing alright with the plant, mine die soon after the purchase! GO PLASIC!

Mama Snow said...

Hey I got thinking... I need your Facebook profile so I can tell ya when I'm tired, out of town and just when "Tasha is in a plain GREAT mood"! JK