Monday, September 21, 2009

High FIVE!

Coren entered this world like a mad man five years ago, and since then I have thought to myself so many times... "IT IS GOING TO BE A MIRACLE IF THIS KIDS MAKES IT TO FIVE!!!"  Well, I am happy and shocked to say that he did it!  He is now officially a five year old, and loving it.

He got the motorcycle bike that he has been wanting for so long!  He was so happy and has already broken it in!

Carson and Kenna went to the store and got him some cool gifts all by themselves.  They were all three so excited about it.  They did a great job picking gifts that he would love, I was so proud of them!

On Saturday we celebrated at Arctic Circle, and on Sunday did a joint party for Coren and Brooke.  Two party animals!



Today, his actual birthday he got all fancy in the outfit that Grandma and Grandpa gave him and took off to school on his new bike.  Never have I seen a cooler kid (just ask him, he is WAY cool!)

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

What about the super cool gift from his Home Teachers? ;)

amy said...

Happy Birthday, Coren!!! I hope my boys aren't as crazy as you are!!! :)

dave said...

Happy birthday, Coren!! I hope my boys ARE as crazy as you are!! You're AWESOME!!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

What a awesome bike. I bet he really likes it. Happy Birthday Coren.