Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wanna Save Money??

Example of savings just FYI.  Here is what I bought today.  The majority of the money spent was not on the food, but on the other stuff, but it was still some great deals.  Here is a re-cap of my trip today.
2 boxes of Apple Jacks, 2 cake frosting, 5 Dannon Yogurts, 4 Progresso soups, 2 healthy choice meals, 8 Grands Biscuits, 4 Croissants, 4 Sweet Rolls.
4 Hair Colors, 8 Nut Clusters, 3 Campbells Soup at Hands, 2 Lunchables, 2 Nutragrain bars, 2 Cinnabon bars, bananas, avocados, apples.
7 Thermal tops, 5 pairs of undies for me, 2 Bissell Floor Cleans, PJ shorts for Kenna, Stapler, and a purse.

Grand total- $68.10

Just the food- $35.43

** That is more than I would usually  spend on food, but I have been way busy lately and have not been good about deal shopping like I usually am.  But I still saved TONS of money!!

OK, so for a long time now I have been telling everyone that I have been doing the whole coupon thing and getting tons of free stuff, and everything else for really cheap.  I have had so many people asking me how I do it, that I decided that have someone that is a pro come and teach everyone.

The problem is I booked her over a month ago when my life was a lot less crazy... and now I need to follow through with the event, which is great, but I am having  hard time getting invites out.

SO!!!!  Here are the details... If you want to come and learn how to do this FOR FREE come on over on Monday night (Sept. 28th) at 8:30 pm.  It will only take about an hour, and you will be so glad that you came!!!

She will give you all of the details on how it works (it is easy, if I do it, you can too) and get you going.  No, this is not the Grocery Guru, it is way better!!!  I promise.

Remember, this is free, so come hear what she has to say, and even if you don't want to save money, you can eat some of my goodies.

PS-  You do not have to become a coupon clipping fool, and this is not something that takes over your life.  It takes me about an extra hour per week, saves me SO much money, and has made my cold storage jam packed with food, most of which I got for free!!!

Call me with questions.  :)  See you Monday!
PS- if you are coming, leave me a comment on this post so I know how much junk food to make (or buy)!  Oh and feel free to bring anyone along that you want.

10 comments:

Britta said...

I'm planning to come. I already use Grocery Smarts, but I've been lazy with it the last few months. I can use the motivation to get my butt in gear.

Mandy said...

Count me in girl! Save me the big bucks! I can't wait!!!

p.s I'll help with the goodies.

Rosies said...

I think I will try and come. Let me check with the fam and see what's up but I have been wanting to come to one of these forever.

Mare said...

I want your info but can't make it!

love bug momma said...

I'm there! What can I help with?

Andie said...

I wish, but I have work. Hope you have a good turn out. Love you guys!

Allison said...

I'm in. It's too good to pass up. Plus I haven't seen you for like 2 years, so it will be great to catch up.

Taylor Family said...

I am so there!!!

Kim said...

I plan on coming! Do you need any help?

Hess Fam said...

hey bran I don't have your number and I can't remember your address. I prob could find it but not sure, will you send me your phone or address my brandiehess@gmail.com