Monday, May 24, 2010

I Heart Shopping!

OK, so I am kind of an obsessed coupon shopper. Last week Smiths was running a special where they would match coupons up to $1. I had to go even though I had the worst sinus infection and felt like total crap. I got SO much stuff and saved SO much money. Lots of my stuff was totally free, which I of course love!

When it came time for my receipt to print it just kept coming and coming. I stuck it on the fridge because I thought it was so funny. Steve came home a few days later and started laughing and told me that it was bigger than I was. I didn't believe him... but sure enough it was. So I guess the joke in this is:
You know you are short when your grocery receipt is taller than you are.

6 comments:

Kara said...

k I had to laugh at this...however I would HATE to be behind you in any line at the grocery store! :)

Rachel said...

Go Brandi! Bring on the coupons! :)

dennisandsong said...

Wow! I am totally coupon obsessed as well!! I don't think I have ever had a receipt that has been taller than me!! That would be so fun!

Clint and Shari said...

Just curious....How much money did you save??????

love bug momma said...

why was i not tailing you at smiths?

Brandi Johns said...

I saved $166. Not too bad. I spent 80ish, but some of the stuff I bought was full price just cause I needed it. That was probably 40 of it!