Thursday, May 13, 2010

Still scary!

Coren has always been such a scary kid! He has NO FEAR and freaks people out. He just got home from a friends birthday party. They went to a place called Jumpin Jacks that has tons of large inflatable bounce houses and stuff. Well when the Mom dropped him off she came and told me, "I don't know how it happened, I don't even know how he would have done it or how it was possible, but Coren somehow bounced over a cover on one of the big slides and then landed back on the slide. He was fine, somehow, but I just don't know how it could have happened. It happened right at the first and so we watched him really good after that..."

I am telling you he is a wild child. When I asked him how it happened he said that it was just really bouncy and he jumped really high and did a flip. He said that he didn't even hit the slide cover, just bounced right over it. WOW! I felt bad, I swear that kid!!

0 comments: