Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day

I am such a lucky Mom. My cute kids and husband showered me with gifts and love on Mother's Day this year. They really know how to make you feel special. I loved all of the cute handmade things the kids had for me, and Kenna got me the biggest card you have ever seen. Being a Mom is such a great thing, I cannot imagine what my life would be like without my kids. Less busy I guess, but so empty! I am so grateful for all of the joy that they bring to my life.

Later that day my Mom and Dad came over for a BBQ. I have a great Mom and my kids LOVE their Grandma. I think it is safe to say that we had a perfect day!

2 comments:

Walter Family said...

What a cute picture of you guys! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are all too cute! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...



my web site :: websites