Monday, June 13, 2011

Life at camp

Honestly at some points you had to wonder if we even had kids. They wee all off exploring the big areas around us the whole time. They loved it. The best part was as night approached they started ASKING to go to bed because they were so excited! They would find things to climb and games to play. We just let them do their thing and they did fine! It was so nice! I did have one bad moment when I thought Carson was hanging on the edge of a cliff (apparently my eyesight is bad) so I went running over as fast as I could and he was just smiling. I am such a dork! We are so lucky to have such great friends with such great kids!












From Goblin Valley 2011
From Goblin Valley 2011
The last night it got really windy. Sand+Wind=Not Good! The adults put the kids to bed and then came to our tralier to play games! We had a good time. I felt bad for everyone in tents. It seemed like they were all going to blow away. I have totally been there and it is not fun! The next day we packed up and headed for home. On the way out we stopped at the GOBLINS!!!!

0 comments: