Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chef boy..

I want to teach all of the kids to cook, however my patience and time often does not allow for it.  Coren seems to be able to help me most often, just because he is home more.  He LOVES to cook, and does a good job at it.  Sunday I let him make some Lasagna pretty much on his own.  He did a good job, even though he didn't like the finished product much.

I think that the best service you can do for your future daughter-in-laws is to teach your boys to cook, and enjoy doing it.  So far, Coren can make a mean pan of Lasagna and cookies!  That is a tasty meal! 

4 comments:

Isaac and Dallas said...

I Totally agree all boys need to learn to cook and help around the house. It makes them become real men. Plus who doesn't need help around the kitchen. Go Coren!

Ludwig Family Blog said...

Nice! Does he want to marry Annika? She's only 1, but she loves food, so I think they'd be a great pair! :) What more do you need than a man who can cook lasagna?

Ludwig Family Blog said...

Nice! Does he want to marry Annika? She's only 1, but she loves food, so I think they'd be a great pair! :) What more do you need than a man who can cook lasagna?

Clint and Shari said...

Did you say that I could send my boys down as well? Thanks Brandi~ You're the best! I'll pick them up when they can make lasagna!