Thursday, March 26, 2009

Obsessed.


Coren is seriously obsessed with this dang DS.  I cannot keep it away from him.  I keep finding him in all of these random places playing it.  He will find somewhere that he thinks I won't see him and just sit there and play it until I find him and make him turn it off.  Then a few minutes later I find him somewhere else with it again.

It is starting to really bug me, but even worse make me all paranoid.  Makenna has been having a hard time with math again.  So, we spent tons of time going over her test, and correcting the ones she missed, and by the end she was burned out and mad.  She hates math.  I went into her room and found her sitting in the closet.  It is weird to find her in the closet.  In fact, I don't think that she has ever gone in there to pout.  BUT, I find her in there and instead of won
dering what is going on the first thing I say is, "You aren't playing the DS are you???"  Then I realize she is not Coren and feel like a big dork.

I don't know what to do with this boy.  I hide it, he finds it.  Coren you are CRAZY!

Oh and speaking of math, I can't speak of math.  Things are bad.  I may be going gray over this one.  I feel bad for Kenna, and I feel bad for me.  I hope it gets better soon!

0 comments: