Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PaRtY!

This weekend we went to the Mayan for a big celebration of all of the family birthdays we have this month.  We celebrated for Zak, Carson, Alex, and Kyle.  We decided to go to the Mayan because they have people diving off of a waterfall, so it is pretty fun to watch while you eat.

We did learn the hard way that if you watch from the front row... you get wet!

The kids had tons of fun, and it was so nice outside that they were able to play around before and after we ate.





It was a really fun day.  I cannot believe that Carson is going to be 6.  Time is flying!!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

FUN! I haven't been there FOREVER! I think it's because everyone thinks that it is gross but I LOVE it! Maybe I'm gross too!

Anonymous said...

I forgot Carson was born on April Fool's Day. Hope he has a great birthday!-Heather