Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tulip Festival

Today me and Coren went with my Mom, my Aunt Janeen, cousin Kristen, and her cute baby Cadence to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.  It was amazing.  I LOVE tulips.  They are my very favorite, but I had no idea how many different kinds of tulips there are.

We had lots of fun.  Coren was obsessed with Cadence and rolling down the hills, and that was about it.  He drove me CRAZY!!  But it was a great day and the weather couldn't have been better.









3 comments:

Walter Family said...

That looks so cool! I used to go to the tulip festival in Washington all the time, but haven't gone to this one yet - I'll have to check it out!

amy said...

I think tulips are my favorite flower! I wish I could go to that. I like your hair! Did you lighten it?

Brad and Marci said...

That makes me happy to see. I really hope that we can continue to have great weather and see more spring weather!