Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had such a fun Chrsitmas Eve night. My family (minus Zak) came over for dinner and presents. As usual I made Prime Rib and it was so dang good. Better than ever!
From *

From *

The kids could barely make it through dinner becuase they were so excited to open presents. You would have thought it was Chrsitmas already. Finally the time came, and I have to say, I think my Dad was even more excited than the kids. Last summer when we were up at Lava, we decided that it would be so fun to get all of the kids air soft guns so that they could have a war. Well he went out and got them all really sweet guns, and I have to say that the wars are going to be pretty realistic!
From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

0 comments: