Thursday, December 9, 2010

My gift to you!

Don't say I never gave you any useful information becuase this is the bomb:
From *

Want to know how to get your shower doors looking like new? WD40. Seriously! It smells a little bad for a minute but it is so worth it. Just spray WD40 all over your glass, let it sit for about ten minutes, and then take a rag and literally wipe the hard water stains away. Rinse, and then take a dry cloth and buff it. The best part is that it protects your glass once it is on there. We just squeegee ours after each shower and it stays looking nice for a long, long time.
I also used WD40 on my car. I got a mark (some paint) on it from a shopping cart or other car. I just sprayed on some WD40 and the paint was gone, leaving my paint looking great.
Your Welcome!

4 comments:

love bug momma said...

you make me smile! thanks! totally gonna do my shower with that! have you tried it on the plastic crap my upstairs showers are made of? hmmm

Heather said...

Um, thank you for this tip! Don't tell anyone (I have a reputation to uphold), but I have been noticing some spots on my shower lately. I wish I had a pretty master bathroom like you guys and not the cheap Richmond one. Oh well, things to wish for......

amelia said...

fabulous tip! can't wait to try it! i use wd40 on our stainless appliances - so great!

Kim said...

REALLY?!?! I'll have to give it a try! Thanks!