Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kenna's Party!

Kenna had a little party with some of her friends from school. We decided to do something fun and take them all rock climbing. I had Emily come and help me becuase I knew that there was no way I could do it on my own. Lucy came and hung out with Steve and the boys!

We all loaded up and went downtown. Once we got there we discovered that Emily and I would have to harness them up and support them the entire time. We had to have a quick lesson so that we knew what we were doing and then the girls went crazy!
From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *



Some of the girls were really nervous, while others, Kenna included, just went for it. Before we knew it they were hanging and posing and even trying to turn upside down! Emily and I joined in that fun too!
From *

From *

From *

Later we came back and had some cake that I made from scratch (that's right, scratch!) and I have to say it was out of this world!
From *

From *

The night ended with wild WILD wild girls running all over and a couple even spending the night. WOW, it was a blast!

0 comments: