Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chrsitmas Day!

Christmas was a little small at our house this year becuase the cruise we went on was our Christmas. The kids did each get a couple of things, and I was so proud of them becuase they were very happy with the gifts they got and even said that they got more than they expected. They still say that they would choose a cruise over Christmas anytime. I have to agree.

They were still SO excited for Santa to come and Coren was just beside himself with joy. It was so cute. I wish they could stay little forever!

On Christmas Eve we took them all shopping and let them get gifts for each other. They searched high and low and made sure that they got the best things that they could, and then they wrapped them up themselves. It is good to see that they love to give almost more than receive!
From *

They came out to find that Santa had come. They were so excited. They each got the one gift they wanted, they were so happy!
ma
From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

From *

After we opened presents we went to Little America for brunch with Grandpa Johns. I forgot my camera! Woops! But it was SO good. The kids had a hard time leaving their presents so soon, so next year we will either not be able to go, or have to get up earlier or something. I need to find a way to make it work cause that breakfast is amazing. I can't miss it! I guess I could go alone. ;)
Then Ann and Danelle came over and hung out with us followed by Grandpa and Grandma for a quick test war.
From *

From *

From *

After that we just took it easy and played with the new toys! It was a wonderful Christmas!
From *

0 comments: